1) All dogs must be at least four months of age. Check out our events page for puppy socialization sessions.
2) All dogs must be current on vaccinations.
3) All dogs over six months of age must be spayed or neutered.
4) All dogs must be in full view and within voice control of their owner. Kindly pay attention to your dogs behavior and carry a leash with you at all times.
5) Dogs may never be left unattended.
6) Two dogs maximum per person.
7) No children allowed in the park.
8) Chain, choke, prong or pinch collars must be removed before entry into the park.
9) Dogs showing signs of aggressive behavior must be leashed and taken out of the park for a time out. Repetitive aggressive behavior will be asked to leave the park and is at the sole discretion of Kanine Social management.
10) Please attempt to control your dog's barking while indoors. Incessant barking will not be tolerated and you may be asked to take your dog outside if you cannont control your dog's barking.
11) No outside food, dog treats, dog toys or glass containers allowed inside the park.
12) Please clean up after your dog immediately. Bags are provided throughout the park.