Welcome to Jacksonville’s only private indoor/outdoor dog park plus craft beer and coffee bar. Become a Kanine Social member today and begin enjoying all of the incredible perks and some DOGGONE GOOD COMPANY!
12PM to 8PM M-Th
12PM to 9PM Friday
10AM to 9PM Saturday
10AM to 8PM Sunday
580 College Street
Jacksonville, FL 32204
Park members can utilize our self-bathing stations for $10, which is 25% off our non-member rate. Self bathing includes use of the wash station, shampoo/conditioner and towels!
Exclusive invite only events for members
When you become a Kanine Social member, enjoy 10% discounts on multiple services, including: daycare packages, self bathing stations, and rental discounts for private parties.
Members are granted unlimited access to the park from 12pm-8pm Monday thru Thursday, 12pm-8pm Friday, 10am-9pm Saturday and 10am-8pm Sunday. It's the flexibility and freedom you deserve!
Kanine Social strives to offer our members a unique experience that, simply put, makes everyone feel comfortable, safe and happy. Interested in becoming a member, but still have questions? We are here to help! View our FAQ's to find answers to some of the most common questions we receive about Kanine Social memberships. Can't find the information you're looking for? Please don't hesitate to contact us via email or phone!
1) All dogs must be at least four months of age. Check out our events page for puppy socialization sessions.
2) All dogs must be current on vaccinations. Please upload vaccination records prior to arrival. We require rabies, bordetella and distemper vaccinations. Bordetella must be current within the last 6 months.
3) All dogs over six months of age must be spayed or neutered.
4) All dogs must be in full view and within voice control of their owner. Kindly pay attention to your dogs behavior and carry a leash with you at all times.
5) Dogs may never be left unattended.
6) Two dogs maximum per person.
7) No children allowed in the park. Must be 18 years or older for entry into the off-leash dog park.
8) Chain, choke, prong or pinch collars must be removed before entry into the park.
9) Dogs showing signs of aggressive behavior must be leashed and taken out of the park for a time out. Repetitive aggressive behavior will be asked to leave the park and is at the sole discretion of Kanine Social management.
10) Please attempt to control your dog's barking while indoors. Incessant barking will not be tolerated and you may be asked to take your dog outside if you cannont control your dog's barking.
11) No outside food, dog treats, dog toys or glass containers allowed inside the park.
12) Please clean up after your dog immediately. Bags are provided throughout the park.
Still have questions?View FAQ's